Discover Stowe Summers!
It’s now a fact that Stowe sees more vacationers in the summer than in the winter! Don’t miss out on what so many already know – summer in Stowe is very special.
See what’s going on this summer in Stowe, or just come for the exceptional:
- Guided paddling tours– in conjunction with area partners, just show up and leave the details (and gear) to us!
- Stowe Golfing– check out the great options (and discounts) offered to Stowe Country Homes guests.
- Brewery Tours– year-round, we coordinate with Umiak Outfitters to provide guided tours of some of the area’s finest breweries (and there are many!).
- Stowe Mountain adventures– there’s no skiing, but that’s ok! Check out all that Stowe Mountain Resort has to offer in summer, including ZipTour Adventure, TreeTop Adventure, Stowe rocks (great for rainy days!), gondola rides and much more!
- Hiking, biking, and other outdoor activities
- A great variety of Stowe summer camps for the kids
- Fine dining and shopping
- Water sports and family-friendly swimming holes
- Much more!